Tuesday 27 October 2015

Urban jungle bloggers



{ O c t o b e r }

Plants and Flowers


"The soul needs Autumn.
Let what's dead fall.
Let the wind sweep it up and blow it away.
Your colors are changing; it's so beautiful.
Don't be sad, it was a part of you and now it's gone.
some things have to die. 
It's their season.
You can't hold on.
This is your season to let it all fall.
Shed what's dead.
Be free, Stand tall.
There will be a time to bloom again...."

Unknown











I'm keeping it short and sweet this week and this is my entry for the Urban Jungle bloggers October challenge...This months topic was Plants and Flowers...Make sure you check out the other entries here, for some blooming beautiful plant inspiration... 

1 comment:

Assignment Writers help said...

I wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your exceptional post. Your work is truly commendable and I must say, it was a great pleasure to read it for the first time.

"