Tuesday 15 September 2015

Easy DIY shelf...


Hi!
OK...so this week is very hectic around here, but I thought I'd share this Super easy DIY shelf I very quickly whipped up yesterday when I was styling some artwork for a project very dear to my heart, that I'm hoping I'll be able to tell you more about later this week.


It is literally just a plank of plywood...


With holes drilled though on the edges....


I just pulled some string through the holes, added some wooden beads for a bit of decoration, and hung the shelves up from screw-hooks/eyelets on the wall...



Sometimes I think some of my little DIY's like this one, is almost too easy to blog about...But it is all about finding creative ideas and solutions for your home decor and interiors....and sometimes the easiest makes are the best, as they take hardly any time to do...
So if you're in need of a quick little shelf, this would be perfect!


By the way...The artwork on my DIY shelf is by Philippe Debongnie, a Belgian illustrator...

I you like this little DIY, ot any of my other DIY projects, please spare a minute and give me your vote for best DIY blog in the Amara Interior blog awards, by clicking on the link below:
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Please vote for me for best DIY blog

Thanks!

No comments:

"