Wednesday 26 February 2014

competition time!

 
 


In March I will be celebrating the first anniversary of Nostalgiecat!
 
I cant believe I have been blogging for a whole year already!
But I can honestly say that starting Nostalgiecat has been one of the best decisions I have ever made!
It has motivated and inspired me in a very positive way!
I feel like I have finally found my calling in life and it has reignited my passion for interior design!
 
I truly enjoy my new creative life, and I am constantly buzzing with inspiration and ideas!
There is just not enough hours in the day....
And I love the feedback I get on my various projects from all you lovely people!!
 
So I wanted to celebrate my first year of blogging by having a give-away with a difference....
....Nostalgiecat style!!
 
Before I started blogging I was one of those people that would see something I liked...in a shop or online, and I'd think: "I could make that!!"....But I never did!!
Now I hardly ever buy anything for our home...I make it! And it gives me a great sense of pride!
I guess that's what I hope that this blog would inspire all of you to do, as well!
 
 
How about a gorgeous crochet bowl made from T-shirts, like this one from how to turn a fly into an elephant.
 
 
So for my 1 year anniversary competition I would like to encourage you all to get involved!!
 
If you have seen something you like for your home, that you think would be DIY-able, or you have seen a project that you would like to do, but you don't know where to start...please share your ideas with me!

It could be a piece of art, a lamp or a piece of furniture....a decorative object or some unique curtains or any other home ware  that you like the look of!

...Or maybe some decorative plates like these from Pretty handy girl ?

Not only will I do a project tutorial on the winners suggestion, but the winner will also be given the end result!!

It can be as big or as small a project as you'd like, but I may have to ask the winner to pay for postage/shipping if it is a particularly large piece! So please bear this in mind!

If you need any inspiration, feel free to peruse my Pinterest board: Projects!

 
....Or something made from concrete, like this funky diamond from a merry mishap?
 
I am doing this competition via my facebook page, so that it is easier for you to upload pictures of your project suggestions.
So to take part you need to follow my page on facebook, so that you can easily share your idea with me...all I ask is that you help me out by sharing my  fb-page with all your friends...

In about a months time, I will shortlist all your suggestions into my top 5 favourites, and then put it to the public vote on facebook!
So make sure you get your friends to vote for YOUR project!

So keep'em peeled for décor ideas you like the look of, and maybe YOU will be the winner of a custom made piece of home décor...



 xxx
June
 


 

 

 
 

2 comments:

chrisjerry said...

Hello I am Toni, I live in USA, currently working in a marketing firm. I found this blog very useful because it contains unique content and important information which is very useful for everyone. If you are looking for a roofing services, kindly check Roof Inspection Scranton PA

They offer best services in town with good quality work and in reasonable price range.

nick said...

play online slots Must set a clear playing budget because playing online slots is a game that is fun to play. If you do not set a clear playing budget may run out of money ambbet

"