Monday 3 June 2013

Happy monday....

 

......The sun is finally shining....

 
.....here's  hoping summer is on it's way....
....at last...
 
 
This week is going to be busy here at nostalgiecat...
 
...little Miss Moo's birthday is fast approaching (less that 2 weeks to go) , and we have a lot to do...
 
....buying birthday present, sorting out her big-girls room, ordering the cake and food for her party...
 
Oh yes: her party......
....we have hired the local hall, so that there'll be room for all her little friends from school....
...and an entertainer to keep them all happy!!
Other than that we are trying to keep it simple, so hopefully it wont be too stressful...
...if I can finish most of the preparations this week....
 
 
....So, my tasks this week is starting to rack up:
 
I will be making some party decorations.....(trying to decorate a big hall for a birthday party can be quite hard,  so I'll be supersizing some homemade decorations....for this weeks Saturday DIY tutorial)
...and some homemade party bags....
 
I am also going to try to get my posts ready for next week, as I am sure it'll be too hectic to blog then:
 
...my Mum and Dad is coming over from Norway for little Miss Moo's birthday, so I've got to give the house a good clean....
It'll also be my Dads birthday(the day before LMM) and It'll be fathersday here in the UK the following Sunday....
 
Yes....the more I can get done this week the better....
Definitely!!
 
 
So even though the sun is shining outside, I will be doing time indoors today....planning my posts for the next 2 weeks....
.....never mind...I think I'll go and have a quick coffee in the garden now...
 
...then I really should be getting on with it...
 
Have a great week everyone...
...thanks for stopping by...
xxx
June
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

"