Wednesday 29 May 2013

21 clever jar lighting ideas



 
My first pinnable clipboard graphic....
 
 
I woke up this past Sunday morning and found a very nice surprise in my inbox:
an email from a lovely lady called Alex from hometalk....the largest home and garden knowledge hub on the web...
asking me- ME(?)- to curate a jar lighting clipboard on their Facebook page....
....OMG..(too teenager....???)
Apparently they loved my post about the jar pendant light....
How encouraging.....
...I'm feeling happily smug....
Until I realise: she asked me to do what-now?????
What does she mean "curate" ....and how do I do that???
(Remember: I have not yet been blogging for 3 months....)
I panic, then decide: I'll do it!!!
turns out it really wasn't that complicated to do at all....
in fact I really enjoyed it...and found loads of inspiring  clips while I was at it.....
....and here it is, I hope you like it...



 
21 clever jar lighting ideas


 There are some great projects in this collage: ideas on making jars into beautiful candle lanterns, tutorials on how to make jars into electric lamps and gorgeous chandeliers....
 Click on the link below the picture to go to my clipboard on hometalk.....
....there you will find the links to all the original jar projects featured above....
and while you are there have a look at what else is going on: maybe you can find the inspiration you want for repurposing those pallets you found in a skip....(Marianne...that was for you)....
....or simply discover some great advice on DIY in your home or garden...
Hometalk is like an encyclopaedia of knowledge from enthusiastically creative people...just like us!!
...I would like to thank Alex at hometalk for getting me to curate this Clipboard for them, and for your encouragement....
I feel totally embraced by the hometalk family,
Thank you....
 
 
xxx
June
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hei June!
Jeg tenkte akkurat på om du hadde lagt ut noen DIY på hvordan transformere disse pallene til et bord. Jeg sjekket så vidt ut siden du viste til og så at de hadde gjort akkurat det. Takk! Skal se nærmere på det :)
Det er så koselig å poppe innom til deg :)
Det florerer med kreativitet her!
Lykke til med Miss Mo festen og alle forberedelsene!!
Høres ut som mye kos og atmosfære :)

Klem!

june olsen said...

Hei Marianne! takk for at du tittet innom igjen....ja de har mange fine ideer paa hometalk...sjekk ogsaa ut pinterest for ideer til palle bordet dit...jeg har fortsatt ikke fatt tak I pallwer, men gir ikke opp....forhapentligvis far jeg gjort dette prosjectet for sommeren er over....klem

"